Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm Back! Get To Know Me Better!

Hi Y'all,

I've been super neglectful about positing, so I thought a blog revamp was in order.  I did manage to get married I December of last year.  Yes, I did have a breakdown because of a job.  And yes, I'm one of those pre-30 ladies who doesn't want kids right now.  I might take a few jumps back on throw-back posts, but for the most part, my goal is to be funny and insightful.  If you have a topic suggestion or something you'd like for me to discuss, let me know!


About Me
  • I'm 28 years old.
  • I like horror movies.
  • I watch the Walking Dead.
  • I don't want kids right now.
  • The degree I have is in a field I know I don't want to work in.
  • I'm on the fence about my religion.
  • I love country music.
  • I enjoy shooting rifles and guns at the range.
  • I live in Maryland but miss my home state of Florida.
  • My mom drives me crazy.
  • I get lonely sometimes and can't figure out for the life of me why I can't make friends.
  • Maybe I'm not really ready for friends, until I'm comfortable in my own skin.
  • I love my husband, but if I could move back to FL, support myself and still be married, I'd do it.
  • I like reading, but I'm not religious about finishing them.
  • I like to skip to the end of books so I know whether or not the characters get the happy ending they deserve.
  • Growing up, my favorite Disney Princess was Ariel.
  • I could be in better shape.
  • I like driving with the windows down.
  • I am an abuse survivor.
  • I am a rape survivor.
  • I like nail polish.  Wayyy more than I should.
  • I have come to terms with the fact that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
  • I know I want to go back to school.
  • I know I want to pursue photography.
  • I'm afraid of heights, spiders, and snakes.
  • I enjoy the beach and the outdoors, but my husband is allergic to it.  (Literally)
  • I am determined to be happy and enjoy life because its too short to waste.

-Cookie 

No comments:

Post a Comment