Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fix You

I miss having a family that I thought loved and cared about me.  It's really hard for me to look at pics of my cousins kids and what not and see my supposed family caring about them.  The same family that attended my college graduation and made such a big deal about me on my birthdays just doesn't exist any more.  I could fall off the face of the planet and they wouldn't notice.  I barely have the scraps of my mom left that I do.  They don't really care about her either.  But she's a delusional mess.  Granted they tried in vain to save her and you just can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

You can't make people love you or believe in you.  You can't impress people that don't want to see your potential.  The best thing you can do, is to love yourself and hope that someday someone will love you as much as you love yourself.  I'm guessing that none of this makes any sense, but its my damn blog and I can ramble here if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment